Monday, October 12, 2009

Wish I too hAD a G***Friend

Sitting idle on my lappy having nothing to do,

Decided to login Orkut, Gtalk and YAHOO,

No Comments on my photos, no girl online on Gtalk,

Ohh my GOD!! There is no one at my heart to knock.

My roomie was delirious as night calling rates are further down,

Already enough reasons and one more reason to FROWN.

A thought of reading newspaper came to my mind,

But till then there was another available of a new kind.

Thinking when will GOD bestow me with DIVIDEND??

Will that day ever come when I too will have a G***Friend.

On a clear moonlight expecting my *STAR* to shine

When I will proudly say that she’smine.

At last, I got depressed and have nothing more to say,

Said GUDNITE to someone thinking where there’s WILL there’s the way.

16 comments:

  1. yehi line milega milega..
    bahot sahi Nivesh bhai!!!
    aane de aane de..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..i forgot to mention:
    pankh hote toh udd aati re!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice1 dude.....u'll surely get her someday....maybe u'll find her in NM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Style to rangin hai, phir bhi dil kyon ab tak gamgin hai? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baba jee ka frustration kahan nikelega yeh to mujhe nahi pata par ek din tumhe ladkee zaroooooooorrrrrrrrr milege hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. sahi jaa raha hai Arora... NM ki bandiya ab tere se nhi bach paayengi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gud going......just look around may be she is sitting next 2 u......:P...

    ReplyDelete
  8. bhai,, isi tarah likhte rahe to zaroor mil jayegi.. keep writing... best wishes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. height of creativity.....or frustration...
    whatever it is....
    this poem rocks....god plz grls away frm him :):)..so that we could get few more gud poem.
    @nivesh....thoda sabr to kar mere yaar,thoda saans to le dildaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good God..u give girlfriends to soo many useless crap guys...For the nice and creative guy is,pls give him a girlfriend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i knw nivesh from d very beginning wen he joined school.From dat day to tdy we had spent good and bad moments together.We enjoyed life,fight wid each other and ofcourse persuaded each other as well.One thing which i notice everytym n possibly u also notice him dat this person is really soft spoken but his action is completely opposite.This tym he is going to prove himself by his action not by his words.I believe gils in NMIMS surely think sthg abt nivesh bcuz my frnd is beautiful by heart n he wrote down his feeling to make d stone unturned.

    Ur wish is soon be granted my frnd...u awesome .....

    ReplyDelete
  12. apne dukh aur vicharo ka bahut acha samanway kia h...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ke baat hai CHEETEH
    sahi ja raha hai
    acha hai tune hum sab ki bhavnao ko poem me utar diya

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice ha...very intense i must say :P

    ReplyDelete